Ms in US 40

Our Biggest Discounts of All Time – Claim before it goes away!


Happy Diwali from MS in Germany Team! 🎉🎉🎆

Ms in US 40

Black Friday Offer! Use Blackfriday coupon for Admission Packages​!



The Transcript of Records is a consolidated list of all the courses and grades of your Bachelor’s degree. Your Bachelor’s Institute, on request, provides it. This is one of the essential documents while applying for a Master’s course. In the United States, it might also be referred to as ‘Cumulative Record File’ (CRF), ‘Permanent Record’, or simply ‘Record’.

Ms in US - 21

Table of contents


  • The Transcript of Records is different from a Grade Card.
  • Contact your Bachelor’s University/Institute and request them to prepare the Transcripts for you.
  • Order as many Transcripts as the number of universities that you are planning to apply.
  • The institute may charge you a certain fee depending on the number of Transcripts you have ordered.
  • A general Transcript in the USA has the signature of a school/University official on the school/University letterhead and has an official seal.
  • The Transcripts must have your full name, your Institution/University’s full name, the field in which you pursued your Bachelor’s degree the Board of Education (if any).
  • Apart from this, the transcripts must mainly have information on all courses taken, all grades received, all honours achieved by the student (not necessary always).
  • The Transcript must indicate the overall grade. Ideally, it should also mention the credit system used (e.g. total credits obtained = 200) and the grading system (Maximum and Minimum grades to pass and fail).
  • If your Transcripts do not have the credit system, ask for your University to provide an official document stating the Credit system for the subjects and the Grading system used for the examinations.
  • Usually, you will be sending the Transcript along with your application. But for a few universities, you may be asked to upload the scanned copy of the Transcript.
  • There may also be cases where your Bachelor’s University/ Institute might have to post the Transcripts themselves in a sealed envelope. For this, you need to check the requirements of the University you’ll be applying for Master’s in advance so that you can communicate with your Bachelor’s Institute/University for the same.
  • Universities may not accept the notarized copies of transcripts. It is always recommended to send the original copy.

Are your ready for US in 2020?

Let's Get Started

MS in US_30