Send University Applications at only Rs. 1973 per application.
Frequently asked questions
Please wait for the DHL representative’s call. He/she will give you the complete order details and arrange for the home pickup.
- If you have placed the order after 5 PM, you will receive the call on next working day.
- Sunday is a holiday.
Inform that that there is no airway bill generated on the web portal. He needs to give the airway bill during the pickup. If he insists on the AirWay Bill, you can call DHL office at 080 40952719.
3-4 working days.
You need to pay by Cash during the pickup.
Please follow the below instructions:
- All the documents should be enclosed in one PACKET. Envelopes of up to A3 size are allowed.
- Your packet should NOT weigh more than 500 gms.
- The content of the pack should only be documents.
You may be asked to open the sealed documents for security check, please co-operate on that. They will put their SECURITY CHECKED labels in front of you.
University sealed transcripts or LOR envelopes DO NOT need to be opened. If the staff insists, please report that to us.
Both the FROM & TO addresses should be written on the envelope to ensure safe delivery.
- Documents Package
- KYC (one of the below documents):
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar card
- Passport Copy
Yes you can, but please keep following things in mind
- Confirm with your target university that they accept the combined packet.
- The combined packet should not weigh more than 500 gm.
- The packet size should not exceed standard A4.
- Please separate the applications into smaller envelopes and name them appropriately.
This happens when DHL or BlueDart doesn’t serve that area directly. In such case you just walk-in to the nearest DHL or BlueDart counter and drop the packet. DHL person will guide you on that. In few cases, DHL may charge an additional fee and arrange a pickup for the remote location.
Please talk to the DHL representative (number was sent to you via email immediately after booking) and ask them to reschedule or cancel the pickup.